Your choice of caterer is one of the most important decisions that will affect the success of your event.
Of course, every event is different so there are a number of things to consider when it comes to booking something tasty for your guests. Here are our top 10 things to consider;
- Does your venue suit your caterer? What facilities and access does your caterer need?
- Will you be able to speak directly to the chefs to discuss specific needs?
- Can the caterer provide sufficient choice and cater for allergies?
- Will the caterer be able to work independently, without your help or supervision?
- How much space and time will be required for preparation?
- Will there be any aftermath; dirty kitchen, flattened lawn etc?
- Does the caterer have experience and come with a credible reputation?
- Will the catering require that you employ wait staff/cleaners?
- How easy is it to book and communicate with the caterers? Will they be readily available if you need to make changes?
- Will your guests be satisfied and impressed by your choice?